Help build the campaign for global nuclear abolition
Join us at the
Abolition 2000 Annual General Meeting
Abolition 2000 invites you and all your members to our Annual General Meeting in Geneva, Switzerland, Friday, September 16th
Abolition 2000 links organisations and initiatives around the world working for the elimination of nuclear weapons through a global treaty, and promoting simultaneous action on steps and measures supporting that goal.
Please join us to review activities of the past year, in our Working Groups, affiliated networks, and regionally as we make plans for moving the nuclear abolition agenda forward in the coming year. Momentum is building for negotiations on a treaty to ban the bomb, an initiative of our Abolition 2000 Network since 1995. Our Annual Meeting will be followed by strategy sessions and lobbying organized by ICAN (International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons) in Geneva so do plan to stay on and participate in this exciting new Campaign. See http://www.icanw.org/. Hope to see you there!
When: Friday, September 16th from 9:00 am to 6 pm.
Where: The World Council of Churches, Ecumenical Centre, 150 route Ferney, 1211,Geneva 2,Switzerland
Please RSVP to Susi Snyder: email@example.com
T: +31 (0) 30 233 33 46 / M: +31 (0) 6 489 814 92
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arriving from the Geneva International Airport:
By Car or Taxi-
1. Head northeast on Route Douanière toward Voie-des-Traz Partial restricted usage road 550 m
2. Turn left onto Voie-des-Traz 400 m
3. Turn left to stay on Voie-des-Traz 1.0 km
4. Turn right onto Route de Ferney. Go through 1 traffic circle Destination will be on the left 1.9 km
Arriving from the Geneva Cornavin Train Station:
By Car or Taxi-
1. Head northeast on Pl. de Cornavin toward Rue des Alpe 130 m
2. Continue onto Rue de Lausanne/Route 1 for 1.0 km
3. Turn left onto Av. de France 900 m
4. Continue onto Route de Ferney. Destination will be on the right 1.1 km
Take Bus 5, 28, F or 18, and get off at Crêts-de-Morillon.